As аn epidemiоlоgist investigating a Middle Eastern Respiratorу Syndrome (MERS) outbreak, you have been tasked with developing an eight to ten item questionnaire to investigate the situation. You will also write a brief report that explains the questionnaire.
Your report should address the following:
• An explanation of your questionnaire
• Why you seleсted the questions you used on your questionnaire – in other words, why the questions are important to your investigation, and what information you hope to uncover
• The target audience of the questionnaire (i.e., the respondents), and why you chose them
• The location of the target audience
• How you will distribute the questionnaire.
(Be sure to include general and specific information you would need to know from those you are interviewing.)
Your questionnaire and paper should meet the following structural requirements:
• The questionnaire should consist of ten questions.
• The paper should be at least two pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and questionnaire pages.
• Formatted according to APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
please the quistionare should be in separate page
the report you will do should be tow page complete , i will not accept one page and half.
carefully follow the ApA FORMAT espially in the reference
add URL to the refernce when need it